Monday, March 05, 2012

Week 2...

Monday, March 5, 2012:

Weight: 238.6

Definitely not the full two pounds that I was hoping for. Not even a full pound, but it's not the end of the road. I know part of it is due to missing a couple days at the gym, because of an illness, and making a couple really poor food choices this weekend.  It's a new week though and I can get right back on track. I will get back on track! =)  One thing I'm going to, in addition to making better food choices, is up my water intake. I just started reading this book, "Drink This, Not That."  It's from the same people that wrote, " Eat This, Not That" (which I still have to buy), and, while I know water is the best for you, I'm learning some quite fascinating things. Not only about water and what it will do for your overall well-being, but I'm learning what the so-called "healthier" drinks really have in them and how they're not really the healthier choice.  So, in addition to better food choices, and consistent gym visits, I'm going to cut out all diet drinks and replace it with water.  For my caffeine fix, I'll just have to start drinking coffee again, which is fine because it's better than the alternative. So yeah, that's all I've got for today.





3 comments:

Erica said...

So proud of you Le'Le! Keep at it!

Erica said...

Wow I know the caffeine thing must be hard. I haven't had any for a month! Gets better each day<3

Leah Brianne said...

Thanks Erica!! =) I haven't cut caffeine out completely, just the diet drinks. I can still drink coffee with a couple sugars, but no sweeteners. =)