Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Feel the BURN!!...

Wow, oh, wow!  Today's workout....WOW!
Usually I just stick to cardio, but today we decided to do some strength training.  We took a 6 pound ball and threw it back and forth. Not only did we throw it back and forth, but we squatted and then threw it on the way up.  We ended up doing three reps of ten and my muscles are on fire! It's a good fire, but it's a fire!
I'm enjoying working out more than I ever did before. Maybe it's because I'm doing on MY schedule and not the schedule of a gym (yay for 24 hour gyms!!). Maybe it's because, this time around, I'm doing it for me and only me. I'm not doing it for a guy, I'm not doing it to fit into anything, or a trip or anything of the sort. I'm doing it because I'm finally ready to look in the mirror and like what's looking back at me.  I know losing weight won't make things perfect for me, I'll still have my insecurities, but it'll give me a feeling of confidence and accomplishment.  I'm ready, so ready! =)

1 comment:

Ae (Otherwise Known as Amber) said...

Proud! So Proud!! Sorry I'm never on here :(