Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 1...

Moment of truth....
Even as I sit here, I'm nervous to type it all out, but I know it's what's best so I'm just going to get it over with....

Monday, February 27, 2012:  Day one of my journey...
Weight: 239.3 lbs
Hips: 51 in
Waist: 36 in
Bust: 41 in

Tonight will also be the first day I work out. Still trying to get a hold of the personal trainer that will be walking me through the equipment and what I need to do to achieve the best results for me, but I'm not putting off the working out til she meets with me. I'm starting today....

1 comment:

Mrs. D said...

You did amazing tonight! I know the first day is one of the hardest, but also should be one of the proudest! We will get through the next few months girl and throughout our journey I look forward to sweating, crying, laughing, and getting to know you better! Love ya!