Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vulnerability at its finest....

Stay tuned...
I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm about to start a new journey. It's a weight loss journey...I joined a gym today and I have friend that I will be working with to be my accountability partner and I will be hers....She's the one I will be working out with, but I'm going to be posting my results and how I'm feeling here.  I'm sure I'll have a lot of ups and downs because weight-loss has always been a difficult process for me... Starting Monday I will be posting my starting weight and then will post results every Monday after that (and maybe a little bit in between) . It's a scary thing for me. By posting my weight and results, I will be making myself extremely vulnerable.  I hate being vulnerable, but in order to make this work, I think I have to do it. I'm hoping that you all will be my support as well.  If I post and I'm feeling discouraged, I'm going to need the encouragement of my friends and family.  Also, I want to make sure I'm staying on top of the blog, so if I'm not being consistent, I'll need a quick text or Facebook message to let me know that I need to get my butt in gear. If you're not up for the task or think I should be doing this on my own, I completely get it. No need to get involved. However, if you're willing to stick by my side through this, it would mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I believe in you Doll! I'm praying for the best and for pi spirit as well that even when it gets hard you will stick would it! <3